Friday, April 17, 2009

Hear me defend myself!



I guest hosted at Unpublishednotdead again!

This time I did not sit in the tent/recording studio, which I described in Podcast 11.



It's kind of stuffy in there.



Plus, I was really rushed and didn't think there was time to set it up.

I also didn't use my state of the art pop filter:



I don't think the lack of tent affected the sound quality too much, but I wish I had used the pop filter because the pops are definitely noticible. (Pops are bursts of static that occur when the speaker says consonants like "p" or "k" into a microphone.)


Anyway, my newest Unpublishednotdead podcast is Podcast 14 and even though I recorded it a couple of weeks ago, and Kael only just put it up last night, it's still worth a listen.


I respond to his insults in Podcast 12. I go off on him! And I get extremely rude and mean!


Well, not really. But I do defend myself.


I also discuss:

  • a great writing conference I attended

  • my thoughts on writing classes and conferences in general (they're not always good)

  • and where I am with my indie publishing plans

So, if you have 20 minutes and need something to listen to to take your mind off doing the dishes, say, check it out!

No comments: