Friday, July 03, 2009

1st Proof



I saw the digital proof of Dreaming of Deliverance last week. So cool! I loved how they had the interior laid out and the cover was very close to what I had envisioned. I'll see the revised cover next week.

As for podcasting, I'm hoping to record a new Unpublishednotdead this weekend. With school out for the summer, my uninterrupted recording options are limited, but I'm hoping to carve out some kid-free microphone time in the next day or two.

I've got quite a bit to say.

As usual, Kael's latest podcast triggered many, many ideas. And wow, he was super complimentary. I guess I'll have to be nice to him next time. (Won't be difficult. As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan!)

And have you heard his Reno Show podcasts? Take a listen! If you've ever checked out my links list, you might recognize the "Lipstick Lady"; although her name is different, the clever, thoughtful commentary and humorous insights are very much the same! She's become a regular feature, and I love that!

Soon the kids will go to theatre day camp for a week and while they are out of the house I plan to go on a podcast novel recording spree! I'm still hopeful that the first several podcast episodes of Dreaming of Deliverance will be ready at the same time the print version becomes available at Amazon. But there's lots to do first! As is typical, it's a trick to work all of this out, but I'm determined, and have lots of experience squeezing writing-related activities in amongst everything else.

So with luck, by the end of the summer, my first novel will be released into the wild.

Yikes! (And yay!)

No comments: