Monday, August 24, 2009

Goodbye, scary 80s rocker Renée picture!

Where's my pride? I can't believe I've had that guitar picture up there for so long. Although, I guess it's not gone for good, but at least it's not still at the top of the page!

Anywho, things are fine. I'm moving along with everything Dreaming of Deliverance-related. The print version is close. The first podiobook episode should be released before too long. I'll have a web site within the month. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get DOD on Kindle. That's proving to be somewhat tricky!

As for Unpublishednotdead, I have no idea what's going on with it. Eric/Kael has been quiet lately. I'm hoping there will be something new there soon, though.

School started last week and I've already subbed twice. So life is typically busy, but what else is new?

No comments: