Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm going to try to get better...

...about updating this blog! So here are a couple of quick items:

  • If anyone is anxiously awaiting episode 17 of the Dreaming of Deliverance podcast, it's coming! I'm sorry it's late but it should be up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

  • I am going to do the narrating for Kenn Crawford's podcast novel, Dead Hunt. I'm really excited to do it! It's quite a story--super exciting and scary! Listen to this creepy promo! Yikes!

  • Finally, I'm really wanting to get back to writing regularly again. It keeps getting pushed to the end of my super long to-do list, and I have to move it up to the top. As I mentioned in my last Unpublishednotdead podcast, writing helps me feel more centered about life in general. Plus, I'm starting to get some questions about the sequel to Dreaming of Deliverance. It's in progress, and will happen, but not soon enough, especially if I'm not working on it!

That's about it for now. Remember, you can follow me on Twitter: @reneechambliss

I'll be back soon!

No comments: