Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Proud Like a Warthog!

I have no idea if this warthog is really as proud as he looks here. Maybe he's trying to fake it 'til he makes it. But I doubt it. To me he's full of confidence. Sure there's a big herd of wildebeest behind him, and he's not thought of as one of the more glamorous African animals, but he doesn't care what others think. At least he doesn't look like he cares.

I've been scarce lately, but not idle. I posted episode 30 of Dreaming of Deliverance over the weekend. There are only two episodes left!

Dead Hunt is up through episode 12, so you can hear me there.

And if you want to listen to me chat with Erk, his interview with me is now live at echoromeokilo.com. We even talk about Kael and Unpublishednotdead!

So there is lots to report, even though I haven't blogged in a few days.

I'm excited about it all, but also as is typical, a little anxious about everything too. Someday I hope to be as confident as a warthog!

3 comments:

craig said...

Proud like a warthog, yes, but no tusks, please...........craig

craig said...

OOOppps, I have NO ides why that posted 3 times; must have been important.......[PS, my secert pass word this time is: typarl. Add an 'r' and I think this place is rigged!]

R.E. (Renée) Chambliss said...

I like to make things tough for you, Craig. Especially when you make tusk jokes! (Actually, I have no idea why it posted so many times. I was only notified about the last two.)