Monday, August 16, 2010

Dunesteef: "This Must Be The Place" by Elliot Bangs

Hey!

Now things are happening! That Dunesteef Audio Fiction Magazine story I narrated is now live! I really liked this story, and think Bryan Lincoln of the Fullcast Podcast did an awesome job producing it. I still haven't finished listening to Big and Rish's commentary after the story and that's partly because I'm afraid of what they might have to say, and partly because when I saw my pathetic Author Website link in their show notes, I panicked and have spent the morning doing some sorely needed updating. The site still pretty much sucks (website design is not one of my strengths) but at least it is current now and more complete.

In a similar vein, I tried to add my Facebook information to the blog and the results are less than stellar. It might not look pretty, but at least now there's a link to click on if you'd like to be my Facebook friend.

Don't forget the Prisoner of NaNoWriMo goes live this Friday. And I'm working on another Unpublishednotdead too. (And it goes without saying that the progress on DoD 2 continues! :o)

More soon!

No comments: