Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Instructions for Life

I continue to get up early to write, and haven't missed a day in over a week! It's such a busy time of year (I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping), and I know I wouldn't be making much progress if I weren't writing first thing. I love starting the day by working on my novel. The house is completely quiet. I'm alone with the story. I can have uninterrupted thoughts! This morning's writing session wasn't the greatest, though. I had a hard time finding the right words; but amazingly I did not freak out about it. I just did what I could, knowing that next time it'll go better.

A friend from college emailed this to me. I almost never forward things, so I thought I'd post it here. It addresses a lot of the issues I've been writing about in this blog. (Especially numbers 1, 2, 4, 8, and 14!) And then there's the pleasant surprise I'm going to get for passing the message on! I'll keep you posted on just what that is ;o)








No comments: