Monday, April 19, 2010

Okay, now 28 is live on podiobooks.com!



So you don't need to go to the REchambliss.com link to listen to it. I was hesitant to put it there, because the site needs a lot of work. But I had it ready, and it sometimes takes a day or two after I've finished it before it can go live on podiobooks, so I thought something might be better than nothing. But it's the same audio file, so you don't need to listen to it in two different places.

I was telling someone the other day about how even though I have perfectionistic tendencies, I've had to relax some because otherwise I wouldn't be able to get the episodes out regularly. The mom-thing limits both my time and my ability to record, since I don't record when the kids are home.

Anyway, I've been wanting to improve the web site forever, but haven't had much of a chance to do it. Now that we're so close to the end (just 4 more episodes), what I think I will do is post some bonus behind the scenes sorts of commentary on REChambliss.com after the whole book is live. I'd wanted to do them as I went and have the podcast version of Dreaming of Deliverance available in two places, but it all proved to be too tricky for my meager web master skills, and I thought having them on podiobooks took priority!

Today is Monday. The kids are back in school and I wasn't called to sub. So I might record episode 29. Or I might clean the house and go to the grocery store. Decisions, decisions! I know which I'd rather do, but sometimes duty calls!

More soon!

1 comment:

craig said...

I copied you and started a blog on Blogger. I have a website and spent quite some time getting half decent, but I find the blog much easier to work with, more user-friendly for updates. The only thing I couldn't get the blog to do, so I did it on the website and linked at the blog, was post my audio promos for other sites (like Jennybeanses) to copy the mp3's to post on their podcasts.