Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Writing? Yes! Exercising? Uh.....no

I'm on a writing spree! Over four hours today. (Wednesdays are typically high-volume days.) The confidence issues aren't bothering me too much. I think writing regularly has a lot to do with it. I continue to be very excited about how it's all going. I still don't know if I can get it done by May 9, but I'm certainly making better progress than I was a month ago.

Unfortunately, I haven't been exercising. I'm eating well, and seem to be losing the fat I gained while on vacation, but I haven't gotten back in the exercise habit. Tomorrow I will though. I commit to it here! I will do my upper body workout tomorrow morning after dropping my daughter off at school.

Speaking of vacation, here are a couple of pictures.

This is where we ate breakfast every morning! Not the best quality picture, but you get the idea.















And here's a pic of me and the kids out on the hobie cat.













(Huge sigh)

It was a great trip!

No comments: