Saturday, December 12, 2009

A New Unpublishednotdead is Imminent!

I recorded it in the early morning yesterday by the light of the Christmas tree. :o)



See? That's where I was sitting on the couch. There's the towel on the table sopping up the spilled water. There's my sock-covered microphone and pantyhose pop filter!

What on earth am I talking about? Well, listen and find out! Although I guess I don't explain the pop filter this time: that was in my first UPND. In this one, I'm trying to be little r more than I have before (and I explain what that means). I also talk about my super-conflicted feelings concerning self-publishing and self-promoting and the realization I've finally come to that makes it all easier to handle.

I'll add the link as soon as it's live!

Talk to you soon!

No comments: