Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Now on NewFictionWriters.com: "Ghost Town" written by Rebecca Wright, narrated by me!



Leave it to me to blog about my upcoming entries, and then my next entry isn't any of the ones I mentioned!

Oh well!

Those others are still in the works, still coming. But for now, I wanted to let you now about a story I narrated for NewFictionWriters.com. It's called "Ghost Town" and it is such a touching and engaging story. The main character, Leah, is around 13 years old and is searching for her younger brother and dealing with the after-effects of Hurricane Katrina. I did not attempt a New Orleans accent, kept it southern, but I really like how it turned out.

I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed reading it!

Ghost Town, by Rebecca Wright

More soon!

No comments: